A new version of the prototype developed for the RApp project has been delivered on march 30th.
The prototype is made of three parts, all written in HopJS:
- a robot simulator;
- an application embedded in the robot;
- an application located in a cloud server;
The purpose of the different parts:
- The robot simulator simulates services linked with elderly reeducation with a rollator(see http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollator), namely:
- the connection/disconnection of a user, using a wristband as identifier of a user;
- the data simulating the measures of an exercise are generated and sent to the embedded application.
- The purpose of the embedded application in the robot is:
- to obtain personal informations from the cloud server using the id sent by the robot simulator ;
- to record on the cloud the data coming from the server;
- to offer a user-friendly interface with the robot that can be displayed on a desktop or a tablet. This interface allows
- to display the informations (name, current level of practive, etc.) on the patient using the robot
- to control the exercises with the robot, providing an alternative mean to pilot the exercises than the native remote control.
- The application located in the cloud server allows to store persistently the data of the users and the exercises they have practiced. It provides a web application that displays the current status of the robots, and a exercise history browser.